Sunday 17 April 2011

FireBENCH!

This is a little something I made last night, for fun:


... I call it "FireBENCH!"


When you click, you fire benches that are on fire at the targets on the wall.*


... The targets are flammable.


Each time you click, the word, "Fire!" can just about be heard over the background music of a version of Firestarter that had Eric Cartman dubbed in as singing along to it.


* The targets' faces originally looked like a slightly modified version of the "troll face" that I've seen around the Internet, except with pink skin, brown hair added and an orange hoodie. I believe the picture was drawn by Frodey [or Frody?] in the year below me, but I hadn't asked to use it so I've got some more standard targets in for these screenshots. Also, I started feeling a bit creeped out by the fact that I had made this game when all those faces were looking at me, so I thought I'd better change it anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete