Wednesday 20 January 2010

And then I was like, Yay

19th January 2010: FMV Critique

Well, Richard wasn't there because he came a week earlier because that was when he was free, and Babsi wasn't there today, but Surman says she will be looking at the work with him during assessment, which will be happening over the next couple of weeks. But I quite liked the feedback we got in the crit, especially the bit where Surman said the cutting and editing was good :D I think the main issue was the way the quick cutting was at odds with the complexity of the characters, so I mentioned the idea Ben had of doing like little animated shorts about each individual character. Kinda like the Team Fortress 2 ones.

In other news, I was chatting to my friend Sam today about what constructive things I could be doing over the next two weeks. He mentioned that he was intending to get some video's for teaching people Parkour, and what kind of things I'm able to animate. I think I'd quite like to help him with this. They'd be like live-action diagrams with labels showing things like centre of gravity. If I did help, I would definitely learn something about Parkour. That would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment