Sunday 13 February 2011

Torchlight Rainbows

The Dream

Last night or this morning, I dreamt that someone had shown me a nifty way to use a screen with a camera connected filming a piece of card with colours painted on it in the colours of the spectrum used to reflect light from a torch straight at the camera would cause a beautiful rainbow light to appear on the screen, as if the coloured card and camera combo would work like some kind of prism refracting white light from the torch. Then I practised getting it to work. I think I showed it to my sister Yvette too.

I think earlier on in the dream there was something dangerous going on involving someone killing people or people just being killed by something, but I don't know the details or what that was all about.

The Reality

Your guess is as good as mine.


Previously

I didn't post this before because it was really short and I wasn't sure of the point, but I may as well. This was probably over 4 nights ago.

The Dream

I praised a girl named Zoe Vaughn for her math skills.
Then I accidently nearly made Dave Ware cry.

The Reality

As above, your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment